Footnotes from the British Underground

This blog began as venue for my stories as I traveled in Africa. 18 months later, I return to it as I travel to study as a Marshall Scholar in the United Kingdom. My hope is that this blog can be a conduit for you - my family, friends and secret/strange admirers - to track my movements, see a photo or two and get a glimpse of my days in the UK. Apologies once again to Dostoevsky for the blog's name...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bradford, United Kingdom

After graduating from Notre Dame, I'm off to England for graduate study. I'll be studying for a M.A. in International Politics and Security Studies. When not studying, I'm continuing to coordinate Uganda-CAN's efforts to end the 20-year war in northern Uganda!

6.9.06

Quick Updates: New York and Notre Dame

I was in New York City for the end of last week and the weekend...a lovely stay with my old college posse: A. Jones, Jimmy K, MVP and Cassanova. We were mostly in Brooklyn, which I really found a fascinating place. I could most definitely see myself spending a year or two in the Big Apple (minus the obnoxious Yankee fans!).

Speaking of which, the Red Sox have won two in a row against the other Sox from Chicago.

And in a final bit of updates, Notre Dame won its first game 14-10 against the Yellow Jackets of G-Tech. A nail-biter, but we'll take the victory. Though, we dropped in the AP Poll from #2 to #4. Onward to Penn State (at home) this Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home