Footnotes from the British Underground

This blog began as venue for my stories as I traveled in Africa. 18 months later, I return to it as I travel to study as a Marshall Scholar in the United Kingdom. My hope is that this blog can be a conduit for you - my family, friends and secret/strange admirers - to track my movements, see a photo or two and get a glimpse of my days in the UK. Apologies once again to Dostoevsky for the blog's name...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bradford, United Kingdom

After graduating from Notre Dame, I'm off to England for graduate study. I'll be studying for a M.A. in International Politics and Security Studies. When not studying, I'm continuing to coordinate Uganda-CAN's efforts to end the 20-year war in northern Uganda!

6.7.05

Interviewed Today on Chicago Public Radio!

Today, I was interviewed on Worldview, Chicago Public Radio's international news analysis program. The show focused mainly on the political developments regarding the Museveni's third-term and the July 28th referendum on the political system, but we also talked a bit about the conflict and importance of the international community in supporting the peace process. The audio feed should be available soon at: http://www.chicagopublicradio.org/programs/worldview/worldview.asp.

2 Comments:

Blogger emmalou said...

Misspelled auction search engine. Great bargains to be found

Misspelledauctions.com


Great site -

11:31 PM GMT  
Blogger William said...

Keep up the good work and continue posting great information. I have a website that I think you will find of particular interest.

california real estate

5:45 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home