Footnotes from the British Underground

This blog began as venue for my stories as I traveled in Africa. 18 months later, I return to it as I travel to study as a Marshall Scholar in the United Kingdom. My hope is that this blog can be a conduit for you - my family, friends and secret/strange admirers - to track my movements, see a photo or two and get a glimpse of my days in the UK. Apologies once again to Dostoevsky for the blog's name...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bradford, United Kingdom

After graduating from Notre Dame, I'm off to England for graduate study. I'll be studying for a M.A. in International Politics and Security Studies. When not studying, I'm continuing to coordinate Uganda-CAN's efforts to end the 20-year war in northern Uganda!

1.7.05

Uganda-CAN Website Expanded/Updated

Check out the new expanded and updated Uganda Conflict Action Network website at www.ugandacan.org. The new site not only has an active working blog, but it also features the most recent news headlines about the conflict.

Also, as I mentioned, I spoke on the BBC Radio Five Live station in Britain on Tuesday night. You can access the recording from the Uganda-CAN website in the "Uganda-CAN in the News" section.

13 Comments:

Blogger Ayoye said...

I would like to invite you to look at thesesannounce immobilier, for a way to reduce things found in our dump yards, any small action makes a bigger reactionannounce immobilier, it's time to look at a way to reduce our waste

11:07 PM GMT+1  
Blogger business said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a online debt consolidation
site/blog. It pretty much covers online debt consolidation
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:08 AM GMT+1  
Blogger Rynne said...

Nice blog.Want to get better search engine rank.
Free website linking directory Free website linking directory

How to play roulette - Free roulette systems

1:48 AM GMT+1  
Blogger alex said...

Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I found your blog. I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page for future reference and reading.Sedu Hairstyles

9:52 AM GMT  
Blogger Chuck Reynolds said...

This IS The Easiest Money I've Ever Made!

And You Can Do It Too!

gross domestic product

1:41 AM GMT  
Blogger Living in Thailand said...

Nice blog about Thailand !Maybe we can money together by you selling flowers for us! I have a website Flowers To Thailand

5:10 PM GMT  
Blogger Tom said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! Get free
Traffic to your site/blog. It will Improve your page rank and it's free.
Go and check it out if you get time :-)

6:31 PM GMT  
Blogger editor said...

Superb Blog, well done.
Here an interesting Site regarding:
Debt Consolidation, Debt Consolidation information, Personal Debt Consolidation, Debt Settlement

2:15 AM GMT  
Blogger Dan said...

Would you like thousands of visitors to your bog daily? If so check out , advertize Its really on the level.

5:02 AM GMT  
Blogger online2u said...

Free Online Mortage Quote!

6:51 PM GMT  
Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
website
It pretty much covers website related issues.
Have a good day!

8:42 AM GMT  
Blogger BarnsleyFreeads.com said...

Updated Pricing Structure available. Email for full details of our 12 easy payments through paypal.

Article Directory websitesArticle Directory websitesBuy one of our Directory Websites contact us at santa@uktoy.com for full details.
http://websitewizardsite.com/article_directory/

Article Directory websites http://websitewizardsite.com/article_directory/ Title: 25000 pages of quality articles coverng wide range of subjec
URL: http://websitewizardsite.com/article_directory/
Section: Education
Description: Article Directory - Over 25500 articles available to view
Submitted by: Tony ads@barnsley-freeads.co.uk
Submission details at the end of this message

Article Directory websites

4:34 AM GMT  
Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
credit center
It pretty much covers credit center related issues.
Have a good day!

5:15 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home