Footnotes from the British Underground

This blog began as venue for my stories as I traveled in Africa. 18 months later, I return to it as I travel to study as a Marshall Scholar in the United Kingdom. My hope is that this blog can be a conduit for you - my family, friends and secret/strange admirers - to track my movements, see a photo or two and get a glimpse of my days in the UK. Apologies once again to Dostoevsky for the blog's name...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bradford, United Kingdom

After graduating from Notre Dame, I'm off to England for graduate study. I'll be studying for a M.A. in International Politics and Security Studies. When not studying, I'm continuing to coordinate Uganda-CAN's efforts to end the 20-year war in northern Uganda!

26.6.05

Uganda-CAN in Weekly Observer newspaper!

The news of the advent of the Uganda Conflict Action Network continues to break as the Weekly Observer, an opposition-controlled weekly newspaper in Uganda, ran a story on our group. See the linked story.

4 Comments:

Blogger emmalou said...

Awesome - Save $50 on a playstation 2...Whoopee!!

Misspelledauctions.com

This is a great site people!

6:42 PM GMT+1  
Blogger TadaDiscounts said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Jewelry & Watches It pretty much covers Jewelry & Watches related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:01 PM GMT  
Blogger maverick said...

Hello,
Without much luck, I was searching for blogs about Tickets when I happened across yours. It's a cool blog. Evidently you like telling it like it is! I have a really great ebay website that is easy to use that you may like. If you get a chance, check it out www.licensedbrandsclub.com.

12:44 AM GMT+1  
Blogger blogsurfer said...

What are you looking for today?

9:24 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home