Footnotes from the British Underground

This blog began as venue for my stories as I traveled in Africa. 18 months later, I return to it as I travel to study as a Marshall Scholar in the United Kingdom. My hope is that this blog can be a conduit for you - my family, friends and secret/strange admirers - to track my movements, see a photo or two and get a glimpse of my days in the UK. Apologies once again to Dostoevsky for the blog's name...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bradford, United Kingdom

After graduating from Notre Dame, I'm off to England for graduate study. I'll be studying for a M.A. in International Politics and Security Studies. When not studying, I'm continuing to coordinate Uganda-CAN's efforts to end the 20-year war in northern Uganda!

6.6.05

First Media Coverage of Uganda-CAN

Check out the Featured News at the OurWorld/World Learning website (http://ourworld.worldlearning.org/site/PageServer?pagename=homepage)

or

Just go straight to the article titled "Help End the War in Northern Uganda" through this link: http://ourworld.worldlearning.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=6451&news_iv_ctrl=1341

This is some good media coverage of the launch of Uganda-CAN to mobilize, advocate and act to support peace efforts in northern Uganda! Also, the DONATE section of our website - www.ugandacan.org - is now functional, so you can donate securely online through our website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home